Students must be enrolled in Pre-Algebra to enroll in this highly recommended but optional add-on.
Pre-Algebra Math Lab is an additional resource for parents seeking to ensure their students receive practical reinforcement of algebraic concepts. Mrs. Diggins provides targeted support to help students enhance their understanding of Pre-Algebra concepts. Throughout the semester, these dynamic weekly sessions include a variety of interactive activities, allowing students to hone their analytical skills and cultivate creative approaches to problem-solving.
In each 55-minute session, students will have the opportunity to:
- Get personalized assistance on homework assignments.
- Seek clarification on challenging topics.
- Engage in focused exercises to reinforce and apply algebraic principles.
- Participate in collaborative problem-solving activities.
Who should enroll?
Prerequisites: Must be currently enrolled in Pre-Algebra.
- High speed, broadband Internet
- Sound card and microphone (for live sessions)
- Streaming video capabilities to watch recorded lectures
- Graphing calculator
- The ability to annotate on screen is highly recommended
Evaluation and Feedback